Designed for the telecommunications market, the 88 Load Coil Detector will identify the presence and count the number of load coils on an active or inactive circuit.
Features of the Greenlee 88 are:
- No complicated screens or test instructions to decipher.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, the tester speeds troubleshooting dedicated data circuits.
- Simply connect the test leads and turn the switch.
- While gradually turning the control, the display will "kick" to signify each coil detected on the pair.
- Accurately identifies and counts up to four load coils on the circuit under test.
- 1-year warranty
- Power Requirements: One 9V battery
- Battery Life: 100 hours nominal
- Construction: High impact ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.25 x 1.5"
- Weight: 5.8 oz. with battery