The Features for KLN D228-8 are:
· Custom US-made tool steel.
· Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
· Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
· Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
· 2000 Series pliers available. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
· Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
· *Journeyman™ pliers available for some styles. State-of-the-art, dual-material handles, which provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
· High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.