The Fluke VR1710 Power Quality Recorder, is a single-phase, plug-in voltage quality recorder that offers an extremely easy-to-use solution for detecting and recording power quality problems, allowing for immediate action and less downtime. The VR1710 single phase recorder satisfies the needs of maintenance and facilities management personnel in industrial, utilities, and large service organizations where reliable power quality is essential to the operation of the business. Power quality parameters including RMS average, transients, flicker, and harmonics up to the 32nd are recorded using a user-selected average period from 1 seconds to 20 minutes.
Features of the Fluke VR1710 are:
- Fast and easy recording of voltage trends, dropouts, and power quality - Easily pinpoint the root cause of single phase voltage problems.
- Extremely easy to use - Plug directly into the mains power socket and capture data.
- Continuous recording of all values with no gaps - Save testing time by getting the whole picture with one instrument that records both events and voltage.
- Clear graphical summary of data and quick overview of key power quality parameters - Take the guesswork out of diagnosing voltage quality problems.
- Min, Max, and Average RMS values (1/4 cycle) with time stamp - Quickly see what happened and when.
- Actual transient display (>100 μs) with time stamp - Identify power quality issues quickly with included graphical software.
- Flicker recording to EN 61000-4-15, individual harmonic and THD values with trends - Easily identify if the problem is power quality or equipment related.
- Statistical analysis of single phase voltage events - Reduces analysis time by tracking event quantities and magnitudes.
- Includes PowerLog software package for quick download, analysis, and automatic reporting - Save time by generating power quality reports automatically with pre-set templates.