Incredibly durable and user-friendly, our economical mechanical gauges are excellent for repetitive testing in assembly line or quality control lab applications. The peak mode features an easy push-button reset; this is especially helpful for doing repetitive testing in an assembly line or quality control lab. The real time mode allows you to see force changes as they occur.
Ergonomically designed for handheld use, gauges may be used with the optional handle (great for loads over 15 pounds). Response time is immediate. Large, easy to read dial indicators are designed to reduce gauge parallax. The MF gauges feature a die-cast aluminum housing. Mounts easily to all Shimpo test stands for even greater control of repetitive testing. Two year warranty.
Features of the Shimpo MF-100 are:
- 100 lb. Capacity
- Resolution: 0.5 lb.
- Outstanding accuracy (±0.2% FS: Ideal for even the strictest tolerances
- Peak mode Easy push-button reset; holds peak at maximum readings
- Precision gauge movement: Allows user to observe force changes as they occur
- Exceptionally rugged and dependable: Can be used in even the harshest conditions
- Smooth mechanical operation: Precise action enhances confidence
- English and metric models available: Satisfy many testing parameters
- Measure both tension and compression forces: Only one gauge needed for insertion/withdrawl tests
- Overload protected to 165 pounds: Protects gauge from damage
- Ergonomically designed: Perfect for handheld use