Compact, battery operated datalogging appliance tester for analyzing AC/DC power loads. Analyzer complete with a Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T. with data at multiple points.
Features of the Extech 380803-NIST are:
- Built-in Datalogger stores up to 1,012 readings (single record/continuous datalogging)
- Four simultaneous displays of Watts, Power Factor or VA, Voltage or Hz, Amps
- True RMS Voltage & Current measurements of sine, square, triangular and distorted wave forms with a crest factor < 5
- Plug device to be tested directly into the Power Analyzer
- Max, Data Hold and Overload Protection
- Battery or AC adaptor provides line isolation
- Sampling (update) rate is 2.5 times/second
- Software included to download and store data to a PC
- Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.