Paladin 1822 Round Cable Slitter
Slits and strips round cables with a diameter of 0.18" to 1.40". Quickly removes insulation without nicking conductor. For power and telecommunication cables 500-1200 MCM. Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene or XLP insulations.
- Precision stripping and slitting of rubber, PVC, nylon and most insulation materials
- Adjustable depth of cut
- Circumferential, longitudinal and spiral cuts
- Cable is supported during use
- Cable support arm edge is used to pry off thick insulation
- Laser-trimmed, stainless-steel blade for long use
- A perfect tool for mid-point taps
- One-year warranty.