As the first four-channel portable scopes safety rated CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V, the new Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II combines an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability. You can choose from 100MHz or 200MHz bandwidth models, both with real-time sampling rates up to 2.5 GS/s and 400 ps resolution to capture noise and other disturbances. Both models feature deep memory-up to 10,000 samples per channel- so you can examine very small parts of the waveform in detail. And both are IP-51 rated to withstand dust, drips, humidity, and wide temperature variations.
The new Fluke ScopeMeter 190-104 (100MHz) and 190-204 (200MHz) combine the highest safety ratings and rugged portability with the high performance of a bench oscilloscope. Designed for plant maintenance engineers and technicians, these tough ScopeMeters go into harsh, dirty, and hazardous industrial conditions to test everything from microelectronics to power electronics applications.
The Fluke 190-104/AM/S comes with a SCC290 kit.
The new 190 Series II includes all the standard ScopeMeter features including TrendPlotTM, Connect-and-ViewTM triggering, and ScopeRecordTM and much more:
- Four electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- 100MHz bandwidth model
- Single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- Fast sampling rate, up to 1.25GS/s with up to 400 ps resolution
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- 7-hour battery life, standard with new Li-ion technology
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended