Ideal for field testing, the Fluke Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyzer offers easy and straight-forward operation with unmatched price performance. Features include: 1 to 3 power phases, 5.7" / 144 mm color display, harmonic analysis, scope mode, vector diagram display, recorder function, Fluke NormaView PC software and expandable 4 MB RAM data memory.
Features of the Fluke Norma 4000 are:
- Compact design makes it easy to carry and saves working space.
- Simple user interface ensures easy, intuitive operation.
- A variety of standard configurations allows users to choose the exact functionality required for their unique application.
- Simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases allows accurate viewing of dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time.
- All inputs are galvanically isolated to avoid short circuits in all applications.
- Voltage, current and power harmonics measured up to the 40th harmonic for complete analysis.
- FFT analysis, vector diagram, and Digital Oscilloscope (DSO) mode included in the base unit for complete analysis capability.
- User-selectable average time - from 15ms up to 3600s - for dynamic measurements.
- 4 MB on-board memory (expandable to 128 MB) for storage of measured values.
- Fast and easy connection to a PC - RS232 and USB included as standard; optional IEEE488, Ethernet, or USB2.0.
- PI1 process interface to measure torque and speed with external sensors, plus four analog outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications.
- 341kHz or 1 MHz sample rates for detailed signal analysis.
- Bandwidth from dc to 3 MHz / 10 MHz for reliable measurement precision.
- Fluke NormaView PC software for data download, analysis & report writing.