The GRF-3300 Series training system is designed for a high frequency range of wireless applications. This superior system is equipped with digital phase-locked loop (PLL) and a microstrip line filter (MLF) with a design range from 730MHz up to 960MHz / 2.4 GHz, which is increasingly important in the education field. By using the Wireless Voice Communication system, students can practically complement their learning.
The GRF-3300 with the combination of a training syllabus, basic theory, systematic demonstrations, and hands-on experiments make it the perfect match for modern RF communication education. The spectrum analyzer used in the training system is not only capable of experimenting with measurement testing, but is also a standard industrial instrument itself, making it practical for students to adapt in the occupational field.
Features of the Instek GRF-3300S are:
- Designed for wireless frequency range applications
- Includes a 880MHz Digital PLL and 2.4GHz microstrip line filter circuits
- Training for the Voice Communication System
- Demonstrates the applications and measurements for using spectrum analyzers in communication instruments
- Instructional theory and hands-on experiments for each chapter covering topics in RF systems
- Designed for the application of the RF Transmitter and Receiver systems
- Specific RF circuit characteristics & PCB Layout on each module
- Training system covering 22 modules, and over 50 experiments