Finally, a digital substitute for your mercury-in-glass thermometers! Accurate and repeatable to ± 0.05 °C over its full range, the 1552A "Stik Thermometer is the new "gold standard" of industrial temperature calibration. Whether working outdoors in environments where potentially explosive gases may be present or on the floor of a processing plant, the intrinsically-safe, battery operated, portable reference thermometer is designed to go where you work. Data logging to internal memory of up to 10,000 time-stamped measurements is optionally available.
The stainless steel probe and digital readout are fixed together and calibrated as a system. The accuracy specification is easy to understand since it includes all uncertainty components, including drift, for up to one year1. The large backlit LCD display rotates 90° degrees making it easy to read from any angle. A user-configurable stability/trend indicator lets you know when your temperature is stable enough to record an accurate measurement. A user-settable auto-off function extends typical battery life to three hundred hours. A low-battery indicator and stop-measure function prevent erroneous measurements from being made due to low battery life. A simple three-point calibration function allows you to easily and accurately calibrate the "Stik" Thermometer.
Features of the Hart Scientific 1551A-12-DL are:
- Accuracy of ± 0.05 °C (± 0.09 °F) over full range
- Intrinsically safe (ATEX and IECEx compliant)
- Range from -80 °C to 300 °C (-112 °F to 572 °F)
- User-configurable temperature Trend/Stability indicator
- Display temperature in °C or °F
- Data logging to internal memory
- 300-hour battery life
- Percent battery-life and low-battery indicator
- NVLAP-accredited, NIST-traceable calibration included