Fluke 116/62 MAX+ Technician's Combo Kit
Combine the power of Fluke's 116 HVAC Multimeter with a Fluke 62 MAX+
infrared thermometer for productive and effective troubleshooting.
Having the right tool for the job is essential. Having all
the right tools when you need them is even better. The Fluke 116/323
HVAC Combo Kit gives you the best in a versatile, rugged multimeter and a
fast-acting, general purpose clamp meter.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature
probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1
microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by
ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for
work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency,
and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time
to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
The Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer is everything you'd want in
your toolbox. Small in size, extremely accurate and yet easy to use.
IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to
take a 3-meter drop.
Together, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer give HVAC technicians the right tools for the job.
Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Work in poorly lit areas with the Large white LED backlit display
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A directly (20 A overload for 30-seconds) without a current clamp
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Record signal fluctuations using Min/Max/Average and elapsed time stamps
- Easy to use with one hand
- Hands free operation with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
- Measure -30 °C to 650 °C (-22 °F to 1202 °F)
- Extremely accurate: up to + 1.0 °C or + 1.0% of reaching (Fluke 62 MAX+)
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof allow you to work
rain or shine and even in the most dirty or dusty industrial sites
- Strong enough to withstand a 3m drop. No worry even if you work from a ladder
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual lasers to help you identify area to be measured