YOUR ONE-STOP FOR ALL OF YOUR ELECTRONIC REQUIREMENTS
21000 S. WILMINGTON AVENUE CARSON, CA 90810
PHONE 800-225-5482; FAX 213-384-1137
VISIT US ON THE WEB AT WWW.ITCELECTRONICS.COM
GSA SCHEDULE 66 CONTRACT GS-07F-5868P PRICING
CONTRACT EXPIRATION JUNE 30, 2019
Terms and Conditions:
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
Federal Supply Service
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Price List
Schedule 66 II J
Test and Measurement Equipment, Avionics Test Equipment Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Related Services
Contract No. GS-07F-5868P
Contract Period: July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2019
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on the FSS Schedules button at fss.gsa.gov
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage! Is: www.gsaadvantage.gov.
INFORMATION FOR ORDERING ACTIVITIES:
1a. Awarded Special Item Number (SIN):
602 6 Electric/Electronic Parameter Standards Calib. Instruments
602 14 Data Acquisition and Data Logging Systems
602 32 Temperature/Heat Imaging Instruments
627 1 Oscilloscopes and Accessories
627 8 Voltage, Current, and Line Power Recorders & Analyzers
627 10 Component Testers and Analyzers
627 12 Telecommunication Line Testers and Analyzers
627 13 Data Comm. Equipment Testers and Analyzers
627 15 Signal Generators
627 17 Audio and Video Signal Generators
627 23 Voltmeters, Ammeters, Multi-meters and Accessories
627 29 Reactance and Conductivity Meters and Bridges
627 31 Inductance and Capacitance Meters and Bridges
627 32 AC Wiring Analyzers
627 35 Relay and Circuit Breaker, Test Sets,
Soldering, Desoldering and Repair Equipment
602 17 Laboratory Bench And Rack Power Supplies, Mount Type, Programmable
602 35 Cables, Buried Pipes and other Conducting Object Locators
602 8 Sound and Vibration Standards And Calibration Instruments
603 1 Ph and Ion-Selective Meters
603 13 Borescopes and Fiberscopes
627 1007 Introduction to New Services/Products (INSP
627 14 LightWave Test Instruments
627 27 Line Power & Signal Power Meters and Line Power Consumption Meters
627 6 Electronic Noise Analyzers/Meters
632 6 Ultraviolet, Visible, Infrared, and Near Infrared Spectrophotometers
66 231 Laboratory Scales, Balances
66 607 Air Temperature Measuring Instruments, Solar Radiation Measuring Instruments, Barometric Pressure Measuring Instruments
66 615 Noise Analyzers
66 619 Stack Emission Measuring Equipment, Gas Analyzers, Monitors, Particle Analyzers/Detectors
1b. Hourly Rates N/A
2. MAXIMUM ORDER LIMITATION: $300,000
3. MINIMUM ORDER: One Unit
4. GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Washington DC; for any other location please contact our government sales department.
5. POINT(S) OF PRODUCTION: Varies
6. BASIC DISCOUNT: Prices Shown Herein are Net (discount deducted)
7. QUANTITY/VOLUME DISCOUNT: Yes; please contact our government sales department.
8. PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS: .25%/20, Net 30
9a. GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARD ACCEPTED: Yes, at or below the micro-purchase threshold.
9b. GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARD ACCEPTED: Yes, above the micro- purchase threshold.
10. FOREIGN ITEMS: Includes all acceptable countries of origin
11a. TIME OF DELIVERY: Same day shipping for stock items; all others 5 Days ARO
11b. EXPEDITED DELIVERY: Contact ITC Electronics with your requirements.
11c. OVERNIGHT & 2ND DAY DELIVERY: Yes
11d. URGENT REQUIREMENTS: Please contact our government sales department.
12. FOB POINT(S): Contiguous United States and Washington DC – Dest.; Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico – Origin, Prepay & Add. For any other destinations, please contact our government sales department.
13a. ORDERING ADDRESSES: ITC ELECTRONICS 21000 S. WILMINGTON AVE CARSON, CA 90810 Ph: 800-225-5482, Fx: 213-384-1137 www.itcelectronics.com
13b. ORDERING PROCEDURES: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures are found in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.405-3 procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s) and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (http://www.fss.gsa.gov/schedules).
14. PAYMENT ADDRESSES: 21000 S. WILMINGTON AVE. CARSON, CA 90810
15. WARRANTY PROVISION: Manufacturer Warranty
16. EXPORT PACKAGING CHARGES: Please contact our government sales department with your requirements.
17. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARDS: N/A
18. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIR (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
19. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INSTALLATION (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
20. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REPAIR PARTS INDICATING DATE OF PARTS PRICE LIST AND ANY DISCOUNTS FROM LIST PRICES (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
20a. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY OTHER SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
21. LIST OF SERVICE AND DISTRIBUTION POINTS (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
22. LIST OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
23. PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
24a. SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES SUCH AS ENVIRONMENTAL ATTRIBUTES(e.g., recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants).: N/A
25. SYSTEM (DUNS): 02-852-5582
26. REGISTRATION (CCR) DATABASE: 0EFK4 (CAGE)